Services are Available to Everyone.
All American Indians with a Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB), of all tribal affiliations, are eligible to receive the following services at no cost.
Eligibility Criteria for American Indians
- Primary Care
- Diabetes Prevention
- Social Services
- Healthy Relationship Education
- Group Acupuncture
- Dental (does not include lab fees and non-routine services such as bleaching)
- HIV Case Management, Prevention, Testing and Counseling
- Emergency Assistance
- Homeless Outreach
- Behavioral Health
- Medicaid Enrollment
- Youth Mentoring
- Youth Substance Abuse Prevention
Everyone is eligible to receive the following services at the costs indicated:
- Traditional Healing - donation requested
- Individual Acupuncture - $20.00 for 30 minutes and $40.00 for 1 hour
- Massage - $20.00 for 30 minutes and $40.00 for 1 hour
All American Indians without a Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) will be charged for services based on income and or health insurance coverage.
- Assistance for obtaining a Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) is available through our Emergency Assistance and Social Services programs.
- Assistance for Medicaid eligibility and enrollment is also available through our Medicaid Enrollment Program.
Our Payment Policies
Insurance / Coberturas
FNCH accepts most private insurance plans, Medicaid, Medicare, and Centennials! We will bill your insurance on your behalf. Please bring your insurance card to each appointment
Other Payment Methods
Service for All
- NO PATIENT will be refused service/treatment based on their inability to pay.
- You will pay a minimal co-payment for each visit and/or medication.
- Eligibility Specialists are available, on site, for Medicaid On Site Application Assistance (MOSAA) and UNM Cares.
- Patients may apply for a discount rate if they have no other source of payment. Income and number of household members determine discount amount.
- Patients are asked to make, at least, a minimum payment at each visit. If necessary, the remaining balance can be paid on a monthly basis.
If you do not understand your billing statement, cannot pay, or do not understand your charges, please call FNCH and staff will assist you.
Patients who are unable to pay their full charge at each visit will be billed monthly. Billing statements are mailed from our Administrative Offices. If you have questions about your statement or cannot make a monthly payment, please call our patient account representative at 505-262-6588.
FNCH offers a sliding fee discount. Inquiries can be made at the front desk.